Knowing the Other Side and Oneself before Weather and Terrain.(SWOT analysis)

The famous Chinese proverb:



Though above is a doctrine of war but with relevance to the business competition, its to know your strength, weaknesses, opportunities and treats before therein.
Lets the picture describes a complete book:

    

Let us analyse a fictitious nuclear war, imagine two countries, factors are rage and arrogance, objectives are might is right and ones supremacy over other, internals are propaganda to influence the minds of people, external sanctions from strong one on weak. 
Strength of this war is to maintain an image, "I am powerful, you have to obey me". By creating fear.
Opportunities are, "I will conquer more land, more people, more resources".World will know I am might.
Weaknesses are,"My arrogance is my biggest weakness, showing I am might could be my downfall".
Treats are,"I might put the whole world and humanity in danger".

Above is the⤴ fiction, an example. Now in business, this model will help to establish a strategy before launching a company's product of services. 

This concept of SWOT analysis is created in 1960's by the capstone business policy course at the Harvard Business School.It clears the concept of matching the internal strength and weaknesses with the external opportunities and threats, with a clear motive of its objectives. It was indeed to enhance the competitive thinking in the business universe, though making above doctrine of war; hard power to be a soft power. Which help companies and corporations to conquer the world and follow a strong competitive strategy.






   






Comments